Posted on | June 11, 2011 | No Comments
Mmm, Sloth. All those things that I really ought to do, but choose not to.
1. I rarely make my bed all the way. After all, I cam on it most days, what’s the point in having the blanket nicely arranged if I’m just going to cum on it in an hour or two?
2. My floor frequently has last night’s clothing on it. (hey, the kitty needs a place to sleep, when she isn’t asleep on me)
3. My blog goes un-updated for days, when I get distracted by other shiny things
4. My cat is occasionally forced to wait longer than 24 hours between having her litter dish cleaned.
5. I sometimes ‘forget’ to mention minor rule infractions to my Master. Oops.
6. I like the sound of deadlines whooshing over my head. I tend to wait til the last minute to get toy reviews done, not because I don’t *want* to write them, but because I work and write so much better under pressure.
7. I occasionally fail to properly appreciate the lovely pervs I cam for. They let me explore a great many of my kinks as well as their own.
I really don’t consider myself to be a very slothful person. I live my life in such a way that I feel as though there are very few things that I ‘ought’ to do.
Next up on the list of sinning…Greed.