Posted on | June 5, 2012 | No Comments
1. What’s the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically? Making cute boys hurt and cry makes me giggle. Why, yes. I do have a touch of sadist to me.
2. Do you have any fetishes? If so, what are they? Oh gods. Too many to list. Right now, some of my main ones are rope suspension, play piercings, rough body play, and dacryphilia.
3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more… I have been spanked before, and absolutely hate it. I don’t process pain well when it’s my butt. It’s much easier to enjoy and relax into pain when it’s on my back.
4. Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints? I love rope bondage, and have been tied and have tied others with it.
5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive, a switch or entirely vanilla? I ID as a top, but I do have a masochistic side that I’m exploring with Bigby.
6. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? I don’t quite get it. Most kinky is a really subjective term. I’ve done play piercings, I’ve cut my mate to the point of blood+permanent marks, I’ve been bitten so hard it broke skin, been suspended, had wire put through my skin…so many kinky things. I don’t know that I could pick any one thing out as being the ‘most kinky’ of all of them.
7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one? I have been, and it was amazing. Lots of pretty people, industrial music to dance or play to, and I had my second suspension experience at one, as well as doing an incredibly intense scene.
8. What’s your favourite fetish item or implement? As a top, my two favourite toys are my dressage whip and my signal whip, which is like a quirt on steroids. I also love using my hands and teeth. As a bottom, I love a particularly thuddy elk flogger, and a single tail.
9. Favourite kinky clothing material? Leather, but I love silk as well, especially when it’s featured in a corset.
10. Thigh boots – love ‘em or hate ‘em? They don’t do a damn thing for me.
11. If you’re kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret? I’m closeted with some of my family, but most of my close friends know about it.
12. What are your personal limits? Scat, vomit, children, animals, necrophilia, intentional permanent marks, and wooden toys.
13. What’s your safeword and why did you choose that one? I usually just tell my partner if there’s a problem during play, but when I’m using safewords, I use the colour system. Red for stop, yellow for slow down, green for more.
14. Which fetishes do you just really not get? Adult baby stuff. I just cannot wrap my brain around it no matter how hard I try.
Bonus: Complete this sentence: To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means…pushing myself and my boundaries to learn more about who I really am.